We look forward to working with you in 2021. With the many changes that are happening with taxes, COVID-19 issues, and governmental assistance programs, we are here to assist you. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
We take COVID-19 seriously. For your safety and the safety of my staff:
- Masks are required when visiting our office. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use.
- Offices are cleaned and disinfected after each visit.
- If you are sick or feeling bad, please call us to reschedule your appointment or use the alternatives listed below for your appointment time.
If you are uncomfortable in visiting our office for an in-person appointment, we offer the following alternatives.
- Virtual meetings through Microsoft Teams.
- Telephone meetings where we can discuss your tax situation.
- Drop off/Pick up.
- Leave with the receptionist or we will meet you outside on the porch. Your choice.
- Upon request we will set a virtual/telephone appointment when your tax return is ready for pickup.
- Curbside Drop off/Pick up.
- Please to give us an estimated time for your arrival. Then call the office upon arrival and we will come out to pick up your tax information or bring your completed return to your car. If necessary, we will come out to answer any questions.
- Electronic delivery through our new secure portal - Onvio. You should have received an email for setting up your login from us. If you have not received a set up email and you want to use the Onvio portal, contact the office at 803-749-9293.
- Clients can submit or retrieve tax documents and returns through our secure portal orBy downloading the Onvio App to your phone. The Onvio App is free from Google Play or the Apple Store and allows for pictures of tax documents to be shared directly with us.
Thank You for your continued support and if you have any questions, please contact the office.
Robert A Keisler, CPA